High Performance Team Model
Why High Performance Teams?
- A very special & valuable type of a team
- One person cannot do it all; team members support each other
- Expertise & resourcefulness for better solutions
- HP teams have more creativity
- HP team members make great "apostles"
- Teamwork --- it's at the heart of great achievement
Building High Performance Teams
- Clarifying team objectives, roles, procedures, responsibilities, expectations, and accountabilities
- Defining the ground rules
- Developing team business relationships that are built on honesty, integrity, and trust