Do You Need Internal Branding
Internal branding may increase your organization's value if any of these items ring true:
- Employees don't embrace your company’s value proposition or brand promise
- It's difficult to align employee behavior with your company’s brand vision
- Your customer message is not understood internally
- You are not maximizing the return on your brand investment
- Your employees are not behaving as “brand champions” on a daily basis
Ten years ago NOBODY was thinking about focusing on their brand internally. Today it's an essential component of a 360-degree marketing strategy. Are you leveraging your most important asset — your employees?